Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Now I am a nerd

I know I am a nerd when I complain that Buzz Out Loud is going to one day a week, and I follow the future Netflix twitter handle @.  Wow!   That guy might make some money from Netflix.  Although you "cant" sell your twitter handle..... hmmmmmm.  

I have to say DePaul Design's website is pretty much finished!  If you have any complaints let me know.

I added a new background to DePaul Desing's Twitter website, and now you can solve the meaning of life as well as world peace by looking at it.
My favicon has improved to:

Listening to the Verizon guy explain to my mom that she needed 32 gigs of storage on her android galaxy tablet, influenced my alcohol consumption this evening. 

I have updated @SoldbySissons twitter background....so check it out! Let me know what you like and dont like about it.

Until then check us out for a website idea on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment