Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Forms are too much work! Check out my new form...

Initial Client Form<----- Try and click it......it was going to be a link to view my new form, but something went wrong and it was not posting up on Facebook.  I figured it was because of the direct link I put into this blog earlier.

So here is a picture of it.....

I guess this is why I have not posted any blogs lately.  I made a video a couple days ago, but have not edited it so I would not look like an unprofessional slob!

Well the website will be worked on this week.

I have been concentrating on my new clients at Elegant Dance Company  .   Antonio is a great dance instructor from what I hear.

Let me know what you think on the form.  Also, my You Tube video should be up by tomorrow.

Thanks
-Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment