Monday, January 17, 2011

My new almost complete ad

Here is a promotional ad that I am almost done with,  My inspiration came from my webhost service.

I also got pretty far on my website development as well
I would post pics up of the website but......I am tired! hahahah

Cant wait to make a video tomorrow.  I learned how to run the movie production program from Adobe...just enough to get by.

I also got approved for Google Ad Sense for my website, so that is something I have to do as well.....I think I will put an ad on this blog right now.

Thanks
Abe
DePaul Designs
www.depauldesigns.com
Web Design and Development

2 comments:

  1. Abe, this looks REALLY great! Can family members enter the contest??? JK, but what a deal! I have a few people (businesses) in mind that I'll share this with. One is our State Farm agent who has NO website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mom I will have the details and form up to fill out this coming week. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete