Friday, June 17, 2011

Garage sale tomorrow morning....oh well...my website need some work!



As I listen to some kickin tunes past midnight (am I bad when I play Party Rock Anthem10 times in a row???? I LOVE IT!!!!) ....my website gets a little attention.  Also I love Gmail so much it hurts!  If only people knew the relationship between the giant and me.

My parents and I decided to have a garage sale this Saturday, despite the lack of products (going through 30 years of junk, makes you want to keep 99% of it all because of "memories").

I got my portfolio page lookin better than last, as well as some forms that can be filled out and automated. The forms  and content is still aesthetically unpleasing on my website....but it will come around by the end of the month (I say this every month, so look for the final draft in 2 years....lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment