Monday, June 13, 2011

Good home page work tonight....and bus card....

After working on the Learjet....and fixing the fuel leak....I decided to bust out some moves 

....no I am just kidding...

I went home and worked on some things with my website.  I put a Facebook, Twitter and 
Blogger icon on my top bar like this ....




Sooooo anyway....also I made some new buttons for CONTACT and FREE QUOTE.

Tom. I will work on my portfolio page so it doesn't look like my daughter made it .... ya ....she has a website in the works believe it or not (ivysworld.com   its not up yet)...lol!

Well you know where to go to check out my updates on the website....so if your curious .....just visit it.

Thanks if you follow!

Oh ya here is my card that is getting the final OK Tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment