Friday, August 26, 2011

OMG!!!! I am going cross eyed!!

After 4 hrs of staring at the screen, I think I am going blind.  I dont think humans where meant to have computers . My back, rists, and eyes hurt.....and the left side of my brain is screeming at me U SUCK!!!!!!.

I am sorry to admit Lil Wayne has kept me awake.  If you want to hear the demise of our future, type Lil Wayne in Pandora.

FOREX is the GREATEST!!!!   (to the people that need more explaining.... forex is the foreign exchange currency market)  

When you can control $10,000  with $200??? REALLLYYYYY???
When you can make $ while you are asleep ???? REALLYYYYY??? (I made $58 (fake $$$$ ) while I was asleep trading the U.S dollar against the Swiss Franc )

Why do people even trade stocks anymore?

I will post when I start trading with real money!

Here is the update of the development of the Wordpress conversion of yBoggle.  Its just a rough draft but...


No comments:

Post a Comment