Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yboggle's new blog (Wordpress rocks!...but complicated!)

This week DePaul Designs was given the task to create a new blog for yboggle.com (their company website) thetravelveteran.com (their bog).  Wordpress was needed so that certain marketing tools could me used for the company.  Its a great content management system but very complicated compared to Joomla's system.  Check them both out below!


PHP is horrible to learn....thats all I have to say about that.  Hopefully my booty will recover from all the sitting I did today, looking at the screen.

Now I am working on their website to make it look just like their current layout, but with Wordpress as the CMS.  

Check out my website for updates, or that thing called Facebook.

Thank you for reading....if anyone did, and hope to have more in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment