Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Windows 7 is Windows 98 but fancier

So I lost my whole portfolio (which isnt much) when switching to Windows 7 from XP (which XP is so much more easier to understand).  Dont fix something that isnt broke.

I finished my 3rd day of Foreign Exchange class today, and feeling more confident after loosing 2000$.  No actually I gained about 500$ today trading the Swiss Franc against the U.S. dollar.  I bet against the USD and came out ahead....imagine that....the U.S. dollar weak? HA!

Rick Write (my instructor) need some lessons in being nice to people.  just because your are a professional trader, doesn't mean you HAVE to act like the stereotype.

yBoggle is going well, seeing that I lost all of my work a couple days ago.  I guess when you do the same thing back to back within a couple weeks, you get faster.  Although my booty is sore from sitting in this metal chair for so long. And everyone made fun of me when I brought a pillow to sit on in class.

FROM THIS:


TO THIS:
(a little better)


No comments:

Post a Comment